Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

Family

Family! I mean if you had to ask yourself to truly define your relationship with your family, what would your conclusion be? Are we born with this weird unseen string that draws us to each other or is it simply society that makes us believe we need each other. Interesting questions. I know I love my family, but Sometimes I wonder why we allow family to hurt us in ways that if it were just a friend with no blood ties we would probably just stop talking to them and move on. And I know you have all been there....you are mad at a family member, you are venting to a non relative and they start to agree with you a little to much and suddenly you are mad at them for agreeing with you. And you are like "Who do you think you are talking about MY family like that" Oh to funny, and so unexplainable!

No comments:

Post a Comment